19.1 Release Notes
Build Number: 126.96.36.199-SP10-2
New Install Link: Download 188.8.131.52 SP10-2 Installer
Update Link: Download 184.108.40.206 SP10-2 Upgrade
Release Date: January 21, 2022
PHP Version: 7.3.28
MySQL Version: 8.0.17 (for new installs only)
Includes corrective measures to remediate several security vulnerabilities found in Web Stack when using macOS and Linux Clients. For more information, see our latest PrinterLogic Security Bulletin.
Before updating to 220.127.116.11-SP10-2, you MUST start with version 18.104.22.168 or later of Web Stack. If you are on an earlier version, you need to upgrade to 22.214.171.124 first BEFORE moving to the latest version. For more information, refer to our Knowledge Base article Upgrading to the latest PrinterLogic Web Stack version. If needed, contact PrinterLogic Support with any further questions.
Update Link: Download 126.96.36.199 SP3-3 Upgrade
Release Date: October 29, 2020
PHP Version: 7.2.34
MySQL Version: 8.0.17 (for new installs only)
- Email Printing no longer fails when MS Office 2016 has been selected as the print handler.
- The PrinterLogic client for Mac / Linux can now manage IPP printers.
- Badge 5 decimal parsing environment variable functions as designed in PrinterLogic.
- Identity Provider information from older PrinterLogic no longer causes a 500 error on check in.
- Schedule reports no longer time out after 60 seconds and are generated as expected.
- Print jobs appear as designed after badging into the PrinterLogic Control Panel Application.
- Log files no longer build up and cause queue management failures.
- SNMP alerts no longer causes errors in logs; alerts will be sent as designed.
- The OM Plus failover server no longer overwrites data from the OM Plus primary server.
- The Ricoh Control Panel Application installation no longer fails with Open JDK.
- The Control Panel Application no longer presents an error when installing on HP printers.
- You will no longer receive an error message when using Data Manager to import IP address range objects.
Build Number: 188.8.131.52
Release Date: January 3, 2020
PHP Version: 7.2.17
MySQL Version: 8.0.14 (for new installs only)
New Features and Interface Changes
- Web Stack now supports Safari 13. For details see Safari 13 Support
- EPIC is now EMR (Electronic Medical Records). For more information see Electronic Medical Records (Formerly Epic) Printing
The SNMP service must now be enabled in the new SNMP tab, which appears when you select a service client object in the Admin Consoletree view. For more information see SNMP with a Service Client.
SNMP settings for Status Monitoring and alerts are now configured in Active Directory under the SNMP Settings section. For more information, see General Settings Cheat Sheet.
- Web Stack now supports the Canon Gen 2 Control Panel Application. For more information see Canon Printer Installation—CPA 2.0
You can now create custom fields that appear in the Self-service Portal. Each custom field appears as its own column in the table beneath the map.
The columns that appear in the Self-service Portal can now be sorted by clicking the column name.
- (PI-14373) Jobs processed by the Google Cloud Print service client no longer lock up.
- (PI-14326) Job Costing templates can now be added as designed.
- (PI-14287) Scheduled reports no longer become stuck with a rotating spinner wheel.
- (PI-13902) Logging in and out of EMR (formerly EPIC) print servers no longer causes printer installation failures.
- (PI-13792) As designed, the Mac client can now properly install printers from a cached location.
- (PI-13665) The Control Panel Application password no longer becomes encrypted on Ricoh printers.
- (PI-13657) Printer Job Records Report no longer delivers an error message (Whoops! Looks like something went wrong).
- (PI-13478) Access Violation no longer occurs on certain PIV/CAC/PIV errors.
- (PI-13477) Landscape Printing now functions as designed in Google Cloud Print.
- (PI-13467) A user can now change the PIN in the Self-service Portal.
- (PI-13375) LDAP Sync now functions properly for large domains.
- (PI-13295) Data Manager now functions correctly on csv files with over 300 data lines.
- (PI-13272) Service Clients no longer timing out due to slow encryption.
- (PI-13176) SNMP Status Monitoring settings for Normal Conditions and Error Conditions have been added back to the Admin Console in Tools > Settings > General under the SNMP Settings section.
- (PI-13151) A high number of email print jobs will now process as intended.
- (PI-13141) SNMP v3 settings are no longer lost following an upgrade to 19.1.
- (PI-13123) PPP_Watchdog.exe file remains signed when you install the client.
- (PI-13118) OM Plus print queues defined in PrinterLogic now appear in OM Plus Destinations.
- (PI-13106) Imported Tree Views now update changes as designed.
- (PI-12980) Confirmation email for Direct Email Printing no longer states "Pull Printer."
- (PI-12972) Alternative login functions with the Control Panel Application function as developed.
- (PI-12952) LDAP error no longer occurs when exporting printer deployment data from Data Manager.
- (PI-12873) Export link in the Driver / Profile Repository no longer displays error that profile could not be downloaded.
- (PI-12743) Testing LDAP settings no longer results in 500 errors.
- (PI-12356) Xerox Altalink now allows the user to badge in when in Single Sign-on mode.
- (PI-11821) The PrinterLogic System Tray icon no longer disappears.
- (PI-11070) Print Job Records no longer displays "No Results Found" in attachments when selecting the Folder Report Type.
- (PI-10959) The PrinterLogic client icon now appears, as designed, for Citrix sessions.
- (PI-9414) Weekly scheduled reports are now sent only once each time.
- (PI-9094) Monthly scheduled reports show the previous month record as intended for the Records Report Type.
- (PI-14650) HP Mac driver now fully uploads as it should.
- (PI-14808) Mobile print jobs are not being auto-released; as a workaround, just release mobile print jobs manually.
- (PI-14646) Following an update from 17.1, badge IDs stored in Active Directory are switched over to the PrinterLogic database.
- (PI-13163) Print Job Costs templates that have a paper type with undefined costs will return an incorrect error message.
- (PI-10347) Alerts on Windows Print Server Links printers are not working.
- (PI-14221) The GCP Printer Activation window in the Google Cloud Print tab appears blank.
- (PI-14222) The Continue button in the Google Cloud Print tab displays a text cursor rather than a pointer.
- (PI-12240) On Konica Minolta printers, the Reader cannot be initialized. LDAP Binding is missing in the PrinterLogic administrator configuration error message appears as Login Option #2.
- (PI-12292) On Konica Minolta printers, the Control Panel Application login option for ID/PIN only is not functioning.
- (PI-14311) The Print Job Records Report "auto-populate" filter is not functioning on several report types.
- (PI-12267) Mobile access to the Self-service Portal does not function on an IP range if inherited permissions are not granted.
- (PI-12325) The Control Panel Application will not install on Toshiba printers if badge is disabled.
- (PI-14333) In the Print Job Records report, color print jobs are being recorded as black / white.
- (PI-9262) On Lexmark printers, scanning a registered badge while the "Badge ID not found, contact administrator" is on the screen does not register the badge.
- (PI-14364) When enabled, the Capture Printer Port option does not appear on the Admin Console Client menu.
- (PI-14386) Microsoft Office Email Printing fails on Windows Server 2012R2.