19.1 Release Notes
Build Number: 126.96.36.199
Release Date: August 19, 2019
PHP Version: 7.2.17
MySQL Version: 8.0.14 (for new installs only)
New Features and Interface Changes
- PrinterLogic now supports Safari 12. For more information, see Safari 12 Support.
- EPIC is now EMR (Electronic Medical Records). For more information, see Electronic Medical Records (Formerly Epic) Printing.
- The SNMP service must now be enabled in the new SNMP tab, which appears when you select a service client object in the Admin Console tree view. For more information, see Configure SNMP with a Service Client.
- SNMP settings for Status Monitoring and alerts are now configured in Tools > Settings > General under the SNMP Settings section. For more information, see General Settings Cheat Sheet.
- PrinterLogic now supports the Canon Gen 2 Control Panel Application. For more information, see Install CPA on Canon.
- You can now create custom fields that appear in the Self-service Portal. Each custom field appears as its own column in the table beneath the map.
- The columns that appear in the Self-service Portal can now be sorted by clicking the column name.
- The 18.3 documentation set has been archived to archive.printerlogic.com/18.3 to make way for the 19.1 documentation.
- Jobs processed by the Google Cloud Print service client no longer lock up.
- Job Costing templates can now be added as designed.
- Scheduled reports no longer become stuck with a rotating spinner wheel.
- Logging in and out of EMR (formerly EPIC) print servers no longer causes printer installation failures.
- As designed, the Mac client can now properly install printers from a cached location.
- The Control Panel Application password no longer becomes encrypted on Ricoh printers.
- Printer Job Records Report no longer delivers an error message (Whoops! Looks like something went wrong).
- Access Violation no longer occurs on certain PIV/CAC/PIV errors.
- Landscape Printing now functions as designed in Google Cloud Print.
- A user can now change the PIN in the Self-service Portal.
- LDAP Sync now functions properly for large domains.
- Data Manager now functions correctly on csv files with over 300 data lines.
- Service Clients no longer timing out due to slow encryption.
- SNMP Status Monitoring settings for Normal Conditions and Error Conditions have been added back to the Admin Console in Tools > Settings > General under the SNMP Settings section.
- A high number of email print jobs will now process as intended.
- SNMP v3 settings are no longer lost following an upgrade to 19.1.
- PPP_Watchdog.exe file remains signed when you install the client.
- OM Plus print queues defined in PrinterLogic now appear in OM Plus Destinations.
- Imported Tree Views now update changes as designed.
- Confirmation email for Direct Email Printing no longer states "Pull Printer."
- Alternative login functions with the Control Panel Application function as developed.
- LDAP error no longer occurs when exporting printer deployment data from Data Manager.
- Export link in the Driver/Profile Repository no longer displays error that profile could not be downloaded.
- Testing LDAP settings no longer results in 500 errors.
- Xerox Altalink now allows the user to badge in when in Single Sign-on mode.
- The PrinterLogic System Tray icon no longer disappears.
- Print Job Records no longer displays "No Results Found" in attachments when selecting the Folder Report Type.
- The PrinterLogic client icon now appears, as designed, for Citrix sessions.
- Weekly scheduled reports are now sent only once each time.
- Monthly scheduled reports show the previous month record as intended for the Records Report Type.
- HP Mac driver now fully uploads as it should.
- Mobile print jobs are not being auto-released; as a workaround, just release mobile print jobs manually.
- Following an update from 17.1, badge IDs stored in Active Directory are switched over to the PrinterLogic database.
- Print Job Costs templates that have a paper type with undefined costs will return an incorrect error message.
- Alerts on Windows Print Server Links printers are not working.
- The GCP Printer Activation window in the Google Cloud Print tab appears blank.
- The Continue button in the Google Cloud Print tab displays a text cursor rather than a pointer.
- On Konica-Minolta printers, the Reader cannot be initialized. LDAP Binding is missing in the PrinterLogic administrator configuration error message appears as Login Option #2.
- On Konica-Minolta printers, the Control Panel Application login option for ID/PIN only is not functioning.
- The Print Job Records Report "auto-populate" filter is not functioning on several report types.
- Mobile access to the Self-service Portal does not function on an IP range if inherited permissions are not granted.
- The Control Panel Application will not install on Toshiba printers if badge is disabled.
- In the Print Job Records report, color print jobs are being recorded as black/white.
- On Lexmark printers, scanning a registered badge while the "Badge ID not found, contact administrator" is on the screen does not register the badge.
- When enabled, the Capture Printer Port option does not appear on the Admin Console Client menu.
- Microsoft Office Email Printing fails on Windows Server 2012R2.